For the students intending to appear in PET/JEE examination, LCIT conducts Pre Engineering Ranking Test (herein after called PERT) every year. The examination is conducted as per PET/AICTE norms. Question papers are set and outstation experts do valuation.
In last 9 years more than 20000 students have been benefited by this initiative. Some from very remote areas of Chhattisgarh attended the examination. As the test is done by OMR method, the students intending to appear in PET/JEE entrance examination get a firsthand experience which is invaluable.
To start with we send our staff members to almost all the schools of Chhattisgarh to distribute pamphlets and interact with the students and explain the nuance of PET/JEE examination.
What is PERT ?
- Pre Engineering Ranking Test (PERT) is a self-assessment exam conducted by LCIT, Bilaspur for the students of Mathematics discipline.
- The pattern and scheme of examination is identical to CGPET, JEE etc.
Why PERT ?
- PERT helps the Engineering aspirants to evaluate their preparations and get acquainted with conduct of such pre-engineering exams.
- Experts prepare PERT question papers.
It provides students with opportunity to:
- Fill OMR sheets correctly
- Learn Time management during exams
- Get aware of competitive exam settings and format
- It helps student to assess his preparations for his competitive examinations by the scores of PERT
What will PERT give ?
- Students who perform to excel will be awarded.
What PERT requires?
We would request you to provide us following details:
- Number of Class XI and XII Students of Mathematics Discipline participating in PERT.
- Filled forms to be posted or delivered to LCIT in the prescribed format supplied to you during our staff’s visit.
- We also allow ON THE SPOT booking as our purpose is to benefit the students.
- Bus facility will be provided to candidates participating in this exam.